"Your voice, is a sound I’ve been looking for my entire life.
Your smile, is the only sunrise worth setting my alarm clock early enough to see.
If I could, I would shape shift into the first thing you think about in the morning, just so I can be reminded of what it’s like to wake up next to you.
I love you in a language that I don’t fully understand.."
"It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living, I want to know what you ache for. It doesn’t interest me how old you are, I want to know if you are willing to risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive. I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine. It doesn’t interest me where you live or how rich you are, I want to know if you can get up after a night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and be sweet to the ones you love. I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and truly like the company you keep in the empty moments of your life."
I want it to snow. And I want to curl up into a ball under my blankets and drink hot chocolate.
"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."